What type of medical equipment do we service?
- Various models of Infusion pumps
- Service and repair both mono and bi-phasic defibrillators
- Enterprise-wide patient monitoring system
- A wide variety of surgical lasers
- All operating room equipment, heart lung bypass unit and the anesthesia machines
- Hemodialysis equipment
- Stretchers and Beds for all areas of the hospital
- Imaging modalities including first pass repair on MRI and CAT Scanners.
- We also service general x-ray equipment, ultrasound machines, mammography and film processors.
- We also service the equipment at Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Where is the Biomedical Engineering Department Located?
- If you are entering the Hospital from the Seymour street main entrance, walk straight past the main desk, hang to the right at the Auxillary Gift Shop, and take a left at the signs for the Bliss Wing Elevators. Take the stairs (the stairwell is the last door on the right past the elevators) to the basement (marked by "B" in the stairwell). Take a left exiting the stairwell and then another quick left into a hallway lined with pipes (you'll see a small sign on the wall pointing you in the right direction). Walk to the end of this hallway, you should go through a set of doors and see a mural on the wall after these doors. Take a left at the end of the ramp and you will be at the Biomedical Engineering department.